Description

I own no land, instead I have wheelestate. I’ve been a full time RVer since 1997. Working summers as a Park Ranger takes me to many beautiful places and playing during the winter takes me to many more. This blog is simply the story of my life's adventures.

Moved

Thank you for stopping by. Just to let you know, I'm still blogging but have moved to Geogypsytraveler. Hope you'll follow my adventures. Just click here.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Birthday My Friend!


Darlene is my life mentor. A wonderful lady, always positive even under the worse conditions. I could write about her all day but have to go to work. I love this lady with all my heart. She reads my blog daily but rarely leaves a comment. Please know she’s important enough to leave a birthday wish. Thank you for being my friends.


After a many year fight with cancer, my dear friend passed away in August 2017.  Yet she will be with me in memory forever.

15 comments:

Carolyn said...

Gaelyn, what a lovely tribute to your friend on her birthday. We don't have enough positive mentors in this world and we don't say thank you often enough.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLENE AND THANK YOU!
Smiles and blessings to you both.

DeniseinVA said...

Happy Birthday Darlene! Gaelyn, I enjoy visiting your blog and reading each wonderful post. Thank you!

Diane AZ said...

Darlene sounds like a wonderful mentor and friend. It is great to be close to positive people. Lovely tribute, I'm sure she feels the same way about you. Happy Birthday to Darlene!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Gaelyn: I will send out a birthday wish to Darlene.

Janie said...

Happy Birthday, Darlene! Someone who can keep a positive attitude through adversity is the best kind of friend.

Camels & Chocolate said...

Happy happy birthday, Darlene! Here's to many more!

İlhami Uyar said...

I wish happy and and healty longlife too,

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

Lovely post Gaelyn.

Happy birthday Darlene.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Darlene.

Those are some magnificent trees you are surrounded by.

Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting about the birthday card my son did for me several years ago.

Small City Scenes said...

Birthday Darlene. Look at that gorgeous smile. It is wonderful to have such a friend and mentor. MB

Quiet Paths said...

What a gem she looks to be! Happy happy birthday.

Bill S. said...

Happy birthday, Darlene. I hope you have many more great and relaxing ones.

Unknown said...

Darlene, I have heard so much about you--I would love to meet you someday. Happy Happy Birthday to you!

Anonymous said...

How nice for you to have someone so special like Darlene in your life. Hope her birthday was happy!

Louise said...

Darlene,

I don't read this blog daily. (I don't even read my own comments daily.) But I always get here and know how special you are even before today. (And I realize this is late.) But HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It's so wonderful when true friends find each other. To me it's a rare, but beautiful, thing.

Google Analytics